Sunday, June 08, 2008

Blessing counting time

Sunday morning - am feeling very tired at the moment –– not a bad tiredness but a worn thin – ready for a holiday tiredness. Busy week ahead and then off dancing in Spain for a week – am so excited about this.

This is something that only the ‘new Trish’ could have done. I’m sure Chris wouldn’t have minded me going off for a week dancing in Spain – but I wouldn’t have wanted to do that then. Also on reflection I can see that I did actually feel - that the time that I had with Chris was precious - particularly that last year.

Anyway I now feel that all my time is precious – and a strong desire to make the most of everything. Strangely this can be coupled with times when I don’t want to do anything - not my natural state! But all this reinforces - my mantra - I’m just so lucky to be alive.