Monday, March 10, 2008

Stress!

As I ran through the park yesterday morning - I decided I am feeling stressed at the moment!

The move at work has been extremely shambolic - despite the best efforts of Debbie and the rest of the team - and much harder than I anticipated – three weeks which have given me tangible proof that Chris was right - attention to the little things in life is so important!

A busy ‘boy friendly’ weekend with Gilly round on Saturday night – writing my ‘Strategy’ for the interview in a fortnight - and continuing to put Chris’s music onto the computer and the fun bit - selecting two playlists of music for dancing tonight!

I have decided I’m stressed because I keep waking up ridiculously early – sometimes I start working and other times listen to music – but just not getting back to sleep. Have decided am not worried about being stressed but am glad I have recognised it.