Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Feel better now I'm ill!

Have felt rotten for the last few days and don't think I've been coping at all - struggling, weepy and just absolutely exhausted. So I was pleased with myself when I recognised last night that I was sick - I think it's the virus that everyone seems to have had recently. Like all these things they attack you where you are most vulnerable - and strangely or perhaps not strangely I felt the effect emotionally rather than physically.

Anyway now I have recognised that I'm sick - I am off work for a couple of days and feel physically pretty shitty but mentally a lot happier!

So I shall stick to the sofa and knit and have a quiet weekend - and hopefully I will feel better next week - both physically and psychologically - hope so - am sure so really - as the understanding that it's a virus has cheered me up significantly!