Friday, November 30, 2007

not many bloggs - a good sign!

Its Friday night and I’ve been to the pub with Rob for a couple of pints after a particularly exhausting week. Read my emails and am happy that Christmas, New Year and my birthday are now all boxed off!

Went to Leeds for two meetings on Tuesday and then went to dinner with Alex and Lara which was the first for the three of us but hopefully only one of many more meals together in the future.

Then the rest of the week has been a mad combination of work and Americans – quite a common combination in my world!

Haven’t got a lot of any major blogging thoughts tonight – the combination of tiredness and beer have left me fairly shattered but not unhappy.

So it’s November – December in a couple of hours but as everyone seems to be knackered at the moment - I think ‘m probably doing OK!