Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas 2007

It’s Sunday morning and again I don’t feel up for a run – I’m really missing them but I’m so full of head cold that I don’t think it would be a good idea – so I thought I’d do my blogg and wake up the boys and see who wants to take the dog with me. Alex is home and Aziz and Jamal are asleep downstairs on the new sofa bed.

Gilly and Perry are both calling in today, to pick up boys and presents and then the boys and I will go over to my parents for Christmas – though only when I have got myself sorted - have been Christmas shopping with boys both Friday and yesterday to supplement the rather bizarre collection of knitting and online gift giving!

Have looked back at my blogg from this time last year – and can see how my life is more on an even keel this year. I’m full of cold and a bit dysfunctional about some aspects of Christmas but less emotional. Last year I was still very much that little ship in the sea full of emotional mines!

Have a busy couple of weeks of family and friends to look forward to and think I should try and get myself into a mindset which makes the most of this time. It’s a holiday from work but also a time for me to get myself set up for the new year, which will be a very busy one. Also I think I’m a bit run down physically – what with colds and viruses etc. So a time to get myself both emotionally and physically stronger.

So dear reader – I know some of you but not all - but thanks for reading – the blogg has been and is a very important part of my healing process. May you have a peaceful Christmas and I’m sure I’ll meet most of you in the New Year one way or another!