Friday, February 26, 2010

Needing to blogg...................

Feeling the need to blogg a lot at moment - probably because my world feels deliciously off kilter - in the sense - that nothing is making a lot of sense - but actually everything makes perfect sense!!!

It's Friday night and I've been out for a pint with Rob - we had a big argument/discussion like we do - he's the only person in the world I really argue with - tonight we talked really deeply - which was wonderful - but of course this led to an argument - we ended up friends though - which doesn't always happen! He is such an amazing young man - I am so unbelievably proud of him......

India - plus the EI are really living with me at the moment - they/it were/was a truly enormous experience/s - not sure at the moment which is which - I think they are both so closely aligned.

I also think it is very important for me to recognise that I am in this turmoil - getting on with it in all it's craziness - but also so very happy to be here - still smiling - probably irritatingly so!

Great place to be - Friday after a long week - with a weekend to look forward to - wonderful!!!