Thursday, February 25, 2010

Holding onto India............

The meeting in Brussels was arranged around me being in India - and had to be before the of February - so it had to be just when I came back - and I knew it was coming - but it has been pretty hard going. The meetings were really good - and being with the EUCU.net family was wonderful - but 3 long days!!

Back in my own bed - with a pot of chamomile tea - having replenished my stock of herb teas in Amsterdam on the way back - after another meeting - am really tired tonight - which is probably understandable!

Still holding onto India in my heart - big breath...................... it feels like a warmth in my core... I want to keep this... not certain if I will be able to .. but I intend to try.

Wow moment - how amazingly lucky am I - still smiling - that's what I want to keep hold of - the joy I felt in India........

When I was walking through Amsterdam this afternoon I felt the weight of western consumerism.. the nonsense that we dedicate our lives to 'wanting' though not knowing we want to do with it!

But now I'm in my warm bed - drinking tea - I can see the happiness I felt - and probably because I'm so tired - it is a warm yet quieter feeling - but the feeling in Amsterdam is also on the periphery - I think the technical term is a mood swing!

So time to drink up chamomile tea and to sleep - waking up to see what tomorrow brings!