Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday morning at home....

It's Sunday morning and I'm in bed, listening to music and having my breakfast - porridge with yogurt, Lebanese honey and almonds, freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit tea with Swiss honey - reflecting on how sweet my life is - there was a time when I was quite anxious about living on my own - but is just so good!

Went out with Gilly and Rob on Friday night to Estaban's - drinking wine and talking, arguing and laughing - like we do - cooked Jimmy an enormous fried breakfast yesterday and then we just slobbed around all afternoon - I watched the Strictly semi final - my first TV for a couple of weeks - then a Spanish DVD.

Today I'm going to walk down town and get the train to New Brighton for my Belly Dancing lesson - I'm so into walking at the moment - it gives me space to think.

I'm also meditating quite a lot - though I sometimes find it quite hard when I'm away - but being at home is lovely - I can just go - but I also need time to think - and walking gives me that - and of course I need time to dance!

But now I'm wrapped up in my beautifully warm bed, just appreciating and relishing all the wonderful things in my life, counting my blessings, lucky, lucky me.......