Friday, December 18, 2009

Pretty rough week........

It's Thursday night/Friday morning on what has been a pretty rough - yet in retrospect a very necessary week - who said learning is easy!!!

Anyway tonight has been wonderful – our night out - what an amazing bunch of people work in my team – I feel so very proud of them all! They are all so special and individual.

Looking back - the traumas of the beginning of the week were to do with me not recognising how central our work is in their individual lives. I see it as my passion – but have not been fully recognising how it is also their passion and in fact their lives.

So it is our lives – some more with conscious awareness than others – but the reality is that we don’t do this for the money – we do it because we believe in it!

Lessons aren’t easily learnt – and I feel that I have learnt such a lot this week – and then we danced together tonight – lovely – and they are good dancers of course!

So time now to go to sleep – and tomorrow to appreciate even more – the wonderful people that I live my life with.....