Saturday, November 01, 2008

In my Liverpool home

It’s good to be away and it’s good to be home. Out last night with ‘the girls’ all of us over 50 now! - and it was special to be with them, news and worries, laughter, talking, good food and wine, THE combination. There were 6 of us out last night, all of us living and facing different lives and futures, but we talked honestly, openly and supportively as old friends do. I also met a couple of my new friends and invited them to dinner at mine some time soon. Old and new friends filling my life with love.

Old dog getting older, quite wobbly on his feet now, so I will take him for quite a short walk in the frosty park, followed by boys for breakfast after I’ve been shopping and then as I feel full of energy I think I will start to clear out the back room. It is so full of stuff. Feeling very strongly that I need to get rid of the clutter. My problem is that much of the stuff is old, for example some of the books and embroidery in the back room are well over a 100 years old, so I mustn’t throw them away but pass them onto someone who would appreciate them, my problem is I’m not quite sure how – but once the decision has been made – I will find the solution!