Saturday, October 20, 2007

.....busy,busy


Very busy week – I love things like the Staff Tour – but they are exhausting – didn’t go with group to the Netherlands so met Gilly at Estabans early last night but had to leave early as was falling asleep.

Yesterday would have been Chris’s birthday – and it was fine – we have moved on so far in a year – I have just looked back at my blogg for that time and I can see it. This time last year I was just starting to think about going back to work and was in a hard place – a year on I’m me, working normally, much more comfortable in being on my own and so much lighter. Living my life.

Alex came home last night but I didn’t see him because I was in bed – and I have Aziz and Jamal coming shortly, so Rob will bring the papers round and I will make a giant breakfast for 5 boys and we will do the quiz and laugh. My life and a good one.