Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy, busy

At the end of a busy week and the start of a busy weekend – with 17 Americans and 1 Croatian currently travelling to Liverpool! Work is very busy and not just for me – we are a very busy team!

Feel I am coping well at work – not having the blank panics that I had when I first went back – but now I’m a year on I don’t think have any excuse – this is quite an interesting thought as I have been able to give myself an excuse for the last year and could justify any mistakes I made. But not any more! Think I need to watch tiredness – as I am working full-time and although sleeping OK I often wake very early – but that’s life and I do know how lucky I am.

Jimmy has started to talk about holidays next year – there is a group planning inter-railing and another something more packaged. Jim thinks there needs to be someone who sorts out all the planning and the money etc and as he then spent a while on the computer costing train tickets etc I think he could be the one!

Now I have to think about myself – I was protected by boys this summer – but next summer I’ll be on my own – not too worried about that but it does require me to think through what I want to do sooner rather than later. Which I can do. Time to walk the dog and greet Americans!