Thursday, August 07, 2014

Talking, talking, talking.......


........ tonight am home - arrived back from Canada this morning - after a week of 'non-stop' talking.....
in Toronto, Hamilton, Detroit and Toronto.... talking, listening, reflecting, remembering...... it was amazing!

I know my work is about learning - and from how I see it - from a soul's perspective - being incarnated/being human - is all about learning....... so being what I am - and doing what I do - is just so fulfilling - because it is all about learning!

Being born  a human being is to learn - or should I say being given the opportunity to learn - and what I want to say is - YES let's take it!!!!!!!

Well that blogg surprised me!

It is getting late - I should be and am tired but my body is now beginning to wake up!

I have just spent the evening talking on the phone - catching up, being in my family's/friends lives - great stuff - tomorrow a big work day - so maybe I should encourage my tired body to forget it's time differences and just go to bed......

...... but there again I just feel so excited about the things that are happening in this my life!!!!!!