Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Short blogg!


Am home twice since I blogged - probably!

A week today I arrived home from Cairo, then went immediately to London very early the next day and then to the Spirithorse valley the next day........ and then I got back yesterday and I then went to work today and............ now I think need to stop and work out where and what I am!

Ok - what am I? - I am very happy...... I have been to amazing places..... and I have met and connected with wonderful people - but sometimes it does feel like my life is just one big beautiful roller coaster! I am also feeling a bit spaced out..... which might be because of where I've been and what I've been doing..... or might be because I've had a Egyptian tummy bug now for over a week!

So this will be a short blogg - early to bed, catch up on sleep and maybe come down to land tomorrow! Or maybe not - it's all very interesting!!!!!!

The valley was amazing though - such a powerful sense of belonging - my heart sings with gratitude and I can't stop smiling!