Saturday, June 29, 2013

Off to Brazil


It's been a very busy week at work - and the week has just seemed to have flown by. But this seems like the norm for everyone.

Life does seem very strange  the moment - and I feel a growing alignment between everything I do - though I also feel a strong sense of 'not understanding' what's going on... but a growing sense of 'feeling' that great changes are going on!!!

I love it when I have random conversations - like yesterday when I was getting my hair cut - a conversation which led to a real sense of shared understanding. I love that feeling of connection, when you don't really need to say very much - but just understand each other.

Well off around to the other side of the world - feeling very happy and sort of comfortable - that sounds a bit weird - still not certain why I do what I do - but know that I am doing the right thing - if that makes sense?

Afternoon with my Mum, Jenny, Fiona and little Aiden - then off to Sao Paulo - counting my many blessing!