Thursday, April 19, 2012

Days of change....

......it feels like a huge shift has occurred and I think it has. So what has actually changed?

Big things and small things... yesterday I left my office and the next time I return it will be to move out to another office. A small event in the scale of things - but the process means that I will be moving on from my lovely team - I will be leaving them to a very safe pair of hands - but they, and their work will no longer be my responsibility. There will be a small group that continue to work with me on SiS Catalyst but I will no longer work directly with the majority.

I am so happy that the decision has been made and the change enacted - for to get to this point has been has been very hard for all of us... yesterday I was describing how it has felt for the last few months - I felt like a Firefighter tackling a fire - holding onto a hose pipe and pointing it at the fire but with no water coming out!

But the change has now occurred - my office will be in boxes a week on Monday and I will move on. In the meantime I will go to Bucharest and have the chance to really focus on what I now need to do. My heart sings with happiness, it has wanted this for a long time and I feel very grateful for what has happened.

I also feel a deep sadness as I know that other people got hurt through the process and I did not want that to happen. I have thought so much about this and on reflection I do not think I could have stopped that hurt from occurring........

Sometimes it's OK to be sad - and to recognise hurt and pain and thats what I am doing now in my blogg. The pain is not mine - and I also recognise this - it is the pain of others that I am recognising and respecting.

So I move on..........................