Saturday, April 14, 2012

back home but on the move...........................

....so much change - so much movement - feeling quite nomadic tonight - woke up in Paris this morning -  travelled home, bit of shopping and sorting, then dinner with Gilly - touching base with my life here - working plus family tomorrow..... then Brussels... then Roumania.... plus a lot of work here. Absolutely no complaint - knowing how lucky I am to do what I do - to be me - but also recognising that I am no longer the person of one place that I used to be!

The previous Tricia was so different!

Last weekend I was with Alex and Lara in Grenoble, and it was just so lovely to be in their French home, to see them happy.... perfect!

A couple of weeks before to see Rob happy in his home in Varazdin, Croatia.... wonderful. Knowing that Jimmy will be leaving Liverpool shortly - it does raise the question, what is there here for me?

Wow - that's a huge question, which for over 30 years was not even a question - but now?

Which of course with my nomadic head on - could be anywhere - why not? Crazy - but bottom line is - somewhere I will be happy........

Which of course means I need to know what makes me happy - wonderful - the best question in the world, the only question worth answering! But the answer is fluid - and I don't think I yet know the answer - I like being nomadic, increasingly realising and accepting that I can be happy - but where - and with whom - bufff- no idea - but deliciously also feel it could be anywhere!!!!!

OK -  to be happy is the most important thing - where/with whom  etc comes later - Wow being clear  on what actually makes me happy - must be my priority.

My boys are right!!!!! I have become an 'Old hippy!' (with nomadic tendencies) - you know what - it's great fun!!!!!!