Monday, April 05, 2010

All change...

I had just got used to the idea of one future - playing with ideas and planning - when woooooosh all change!!

Great stuff this - living without fear - you can just do what your heart wants!! Am really excited about my future now as it has become really really unknown. Wow!!!

Am at the end of a beautiful Easter weekend, really peaceful and reflective. Ildi has been here and her presence in my life is very special - we have just talked and talked and talked!!!!! Oh and walked a lot.... eaten lovely food.... slept well and talked and talked!!

Had a lovely houseful last night for a big roast dinner - my favourite thing - 11 of us round the table, the heart of my home, eating, laughing and enjoying ourselves - all the boys clearing and washing up!

Rob had been up to the NE and brought with him the presence of dear friends - who said they read my blogg - which made me so happy.

Glowing in happiness here - in my bed, ipod playing Jimmy's music, cup of wonderful dutch flower tea, sweeten with Indian honey - writing my blogg and thinking with so much love and affection for the wonderful people in my life - some of whom I know read my blogg - so accept my love as it's directed at you!!!

Wow - just feeling so good about my life... isn't life amazing!!!