Monday, May 25, 2009

There and back again............

How lovely it is to have been away and amazing..............

It was absolutely amazing...............

Not being very coherent here .....but it was just an amazing week!

It's Sunday morning and I'm home in my house - which is now nearly finished and green! Jimmy's birthday sounds a triumph orchestrated by Rob - and the dog is still his lovely old self - and I am me - different - and I suppose the same - but I do feel very different.

Last year I danced through the loss of Chris - and this year I danced in the new Tricia. I danced deeply and profoundly, made choices and accepted the chaos that I'm living through and also spoke quite a lot of Spanish!

I was also taken out for lunch twice by a very cute young man in style and felt fluttery and girly - and enjoyed the feeling!

So I'm back home - as it's Monday I will go dancing tonight - there were several of us from Liverpool dancing this year and their presence added to the richness of the week. It was just a lovely group of dancers, doing what we do - which is dance!!!!!