Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quiet night in..

... back in my own house - with my lovely Kipper - who seems to have reacted well to having been living round at Rob's at night and here during the day. I also think he had a lot of exercise with Rob taking him for three walks a day as well as walking him round and back to his house - Kipper's still sleeping it all off!

Jim still away - apparently they are getting a bit short of money - but that's natural and educational! Alex is also in Germany - not sure where.

Everyone at work is very tired.. delivery only finished last Friday and it's been a long and hard year so far - still seems a remarkable amount going on though - we all went out with the departing GAs and the US Interns on Monday - they go home on Friday - lovely bunch this year.

Being away has made me appreciate how lucky I am to be surrounded by such a great group of people.