Sunday, February 24, 2008

Very busy week

During which we moved offices. I thought moving a team of 21 would be quite a big job – but it was actually more hard work than I had imagined. A hundred little things and a lot of mess!

Last weekend away with Peri and Nita was lovely – the hotel was really nice and the weather was gorgeous and we talked, ate, drank wine, laughed did a little bit of walking and lots and lots more talking! So exactly what was required, I know Nita and Peri are living with so much more pressure and stress than me, and I have huge admiration for both of them. It was also lovely to see how much my boys are appreciated by them both. The weekend away was only possible because of my boys and I don’t think they realise how important their part is, in the lives of Nita, Peri, Neil, Aziz and Jamal. Chris and I did a good job with our lovely three sons.

Estabaned on Friday and Amnesty Quiz last night – we came third, Lara and Alex home and today we are all going to see Olivia, my parent’s first Great Grand Child. I have knitted some very cute pink things. My parent’s are treasuring the arrival of this very special representative of the next generation. I am sure there will be more but I don’t know how many of them my parents will see.