Saturday, February 16, 2008

Busy and happier

Cardiff and London this week with lots of packing and shredding prior to the move on Monday.

Feel happier in myself – the depression – ‘What’s the purpose of life?’ type feeling seems to have lifted which is good.

It’s Saturday morning and Alex came home last night – he’s going to put Jimmy through his Maths and Physics prior to his mocks on Monday.

I’m going away for a night with Nita and Peri, the boys are staying here and Rob is staying with Neil. Both of them deserve a break as they are both coping with a lot more stress than I am. Nita hasn’t had a night off from caring for years and Peri has been running herself ragged with the success of the Choir on top of a full time teaching job and looking after the boys single handedly. So we are going to a posh hotel for a luxury night’s break. But my day will start with walking the dog followed by breakfast and the quiz with my lovely boys.

So how can I be down – how lucky am I……