Thursday, February 06, 2014

Flowing between worlds.....


Sometimes I am not certain what world I am living in........

I had a great conversation earlier today with someone who talked about living life by flowing between two worlds..... it resonated a lot with me.

One  of my current blessings is that I spend quite a bit of time on my own... something that earlier on in my life was my greatest fear - but now is a great place to be - and somewhere I often just want to be - on  my own. Not only to on my own but consciously being on my own - I think that this is the cross over point between the two worlds - the conscious awareness of being alone - and loving this! OK sounds bonkers - but feels like where I am.

..... it's not always easy to be here though - and I think that's the thing about living in two worlds. Anyway not complaining - how could I - living the life I do - with all the blessing I have?

So tonight I put my out of office on for two weeks plus a few days..... tomorrow I meet Jenny at Mum's house and we go off to the airport for our Qatar/India adventure.... the bit that amazes me is that that we are being hosted for the entire trip by friends/family - how did that happen?

I feel tonight that is the flow - if you go with it you - it is no surprise to have friends/family across the world - go with the flow........crazy but truly wonderful!