Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweden.....


Am currently in Lulea - right in the north of Sweden. It's been a pretty hectic few days - loads of things to do before I left Liverpool with work, my Mum falling on Sunday, Rachel 'representing' Jim on a Macclesfield hospital mission, enjoying to get to know her better.

Then travelling to Sweden and participating in a completely different network. Key Note speaking - to an audience that 'knows their onions' as Chris's Mum used to say... and they did and I feel very happy after today - it was really special and I learnt so much - love it!!!!!!!!!!! Just really, really love it when so many things make sense to me - and today has been one of those - 'falling into place' sort of days - great stuff.

Heard yesterday from Jenny that Mum had had the plastic surgery operation on her hand - she fell on Sunday on her way to church - and managed to completely skin the back of her right hand - 3 skin grafts worth - it was horrible - like a piece of meat. She was amazing - recognised how lucky she was not to have broken anything - and having four daughters - all of us being able to take a stint in the process - and yes she is lucky to have that - but her appreciation and gratitude is truly awesome.

Next week is another SiS conference in Porto, Portugal - it seems only like 2 minutes from Zagreb - yet so much has been done - so much happened - but all in a blink of an eye - life does seem to be whirling by, accelerated time!

Working and living life also seems so very blurred now - the two aspects of me - Tricia and Alegra - separate but becoming closer - today has been a real Tricia day - but I have ended up making the most amazing Alegra connections - and sitting in the audience of the final plenary session - recognising the language; co-creation, transformation, connection, focusing energy -all Alegra language in a Tricia context - pretty amazing stuff!

It's also very good to talk and to be more open - about the stuff that I do - the vision for the future that I have -and then to get such affirmation - felt very wonderful.

Didn't see the northern lights - but knew they were there - just above the rain clouds - but then I hadn't charged my battery properly in my camera - so I wouldn’t have been able to capture them! Off to Amsterdam to see Jimmy in Leiden - that's good - and Alex has been offered two jobs, one in Grenoble and one in Paris - so looks like they'll be staying in France!

Recognising and appreciating my happiness - lucky, lucky me...........................