Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back home - briefly..................


... but then everything feels so transitory - rapid changes occurring day by day - never seeming to quite get on top of everything totally - when the next big change occurs......

I suppose this feeling of change is particularly strong because I am constantly moving - got back from Vienna today - and will be in Grobbendonk this time next week - which is worth writing just for the name!!! It's where I stay in Belgium when doing my course - at the amazing home of Jes.

But I am travelling so much - and through the journeying zooming in and focusing on specific things/ideas for a few days - AND really focusing on these things - my course or my work - both amazing and both providing long intensive days of intention and thinking - then up and off again..... to another piece of the jigsaw!

Whirling a bit tonight - but happily so - the amazing stuff  I did on my course - BUFFFFFFFF - a huge biggie that I have not really started to 'process', 'work out','think through' can't even find the words for what I need to do with it - but I think that's the thing - not to think - but just to let it filter through me - like water through sand - taking it's time to move through....... and for me to just accept the changes that it has involved.

And work - WOW - it too is blasting it's way at the moment - love it - seeing things so much more claelry - huge movement and shifts of thinking - like big Icebergs crashing around me.

Sometimes it does feel like I'm standing on a little ship surrounded by so much movement, waves, icebergs, whales, storms, fog, clouds and of course rainbows - but just SO MUCH GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the mantra - how lucky am I?