Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blogging.....

I haven't been blogging much recently - a combination of being away, internet connections and I just seem to have been so busy.... not complaining - I am living an amazing life - someone sent me a text today which said: 'Your life style is so bright and fulfilling. Great stuff. One exciting life. Enjoy! xxx' And it is true I am living a bright and fulfilling life - consciously - because I do feel very aware of how blessed I am - I could use the word lucky but I don't think it is luck - it feels much more like a 'blessing' - a smiling of the Universe on me. I have been thinking a lot about this - How much of this have I made myself and how much have I been given?

I am obviously very fortunate to have been born ME - to fall into my Father's hands - literally - to have been the third sister of four - in such a close and loving family - to have been with one beautiful man for over 30 years - to have three truly amazing sons - to have the job that I have - and to have a clarity of mission - I live my life with a real sense of purpose..... I am trying to change the world - of course! And I do know we must work together to do this - so how can I feel anything other than absolutely and amazingly blessed!

I also don't feel alone -which is quite a new feeling and so important  - I am now connected to many people who understand - and their numbers grow all the time - how cool is that! When I am with them - I don't need to explain that it's OK to be happy, life is such a gift - every awe inspiring breath that we make - is just that - a gift..... and they understand because they are living their life in the same way - and it's just joyous.......

Does than mean that there are never hard moments - No - only this week I went down......... for a short period of time .... but I went to that place..... the: What's the point and purpose of anything place... but it was OK - I went there - I recognised it - but I didn't take it on board... and by doing that I was able to come back up to the surface - as that's what it felt like - coming up from deep water to the surface - swimming up - catching my breath and feeling that joy of breathing - seeing the world anew...... the point where the air and the water meet being the point of duality.

I had a lovely conversation at my Mum's today with Evie and Michael - where we recognised that if you think positively then what you get is positive - and looking at my Mum glowing from a cruise holiday in Norway - she visibly proved the point!

So my bright and fulfilled life continues - Jimmy and Rachel staying at mine til Jim moves to Leiden next month - the poignant joy of his graduation this week - bufffff - it was a beautiful and rich day - I felt and recognised Chris so strongly all the way through - of course - Jim is our child....

Then this week - lots of stuff to do at work - then on Thursday I go to Vienna for meetings - followed by a fortnight singing in Georgia - extraordinary - I have never sung since at school. Chris loved Georgian singing - and next week I am going to be singing and performing with a choir - our teachers will be Georgian, from that amazing culture of music - and we will be staying with families - wow, wow, wow... where did this one come from....... was it luck that I got a phone call a few months ago asking me to go - or a connection - I don't think that matters - I think what is important is that I said YES - instantly - living my life on the basis that if the door is opened - GO THROUGH IT - you don't get a second chance....

I do live a bright and fulfilled life - and I am just so thankful for it - but is it luck or responding positively to what we are offered?