Friday, September 04, 2015

My heart is so full........


It is late on Friday night....... I came back from the Spirithorse valley on Monday night after five days with Aidan my little great nephew, age 6 years......  another and very special story......  so back home to the 'real' world and packing -  boxing up all my possessions  - as I will only be in Liverpool for a few days before  I leave for ever at the end of October......  after 40 years in this city I am leaving - happy to leave, timing right to leave, but.......   but knowing that as I'm doing this that I will actually find it very hard to leave............  and tonight my heart is full...

Conscious of my family, especially my Mum.......  but also my sisters and their families.....  but knowing....  and increasingly knowing....  that distance is not a physical measurement...  you can be close to someone the other side of the world,  and very distant from somebody who lives close to you...

Happy to be leaving, with the knowledge that the timing is right, sadness and grief because of distance which is not physical - knowing  that I have responsibility only for living my own life.....  and bottom-line just getting on with it!!

Wow -  it isn't life just absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!