Sunday, May 12, 2013

Things moving quickly......


Life does seem so very accelerated  at the moment - the weeks just flashing by..... but also lots happening in my life.

Last weekend was significant in my journey. As a consequence of the Shamanic Workshop with Patricia White Buffalo I made the decision to be more public about my Sound Healing practice. As a consequence I have started to advertise what I do  - and have just spend the last couple of hours writing stuff for the web - and I will also turn these into a small leaflet - and I know a couple of places I will advertise - WoW!!!!

I had my first 'cold' client last Tuesday and will take a group on a Sound Journey next Sunday. I have also realised that I am a 'Shamanic' Sound Healer - wasn't clear about this until last weekend - but yesterday I did a Sound Healing treatment which included taking the client on a Shamanic Journey and then working with Sound - what actually happened was absolutely amazing!!!

I just love this work as it all comes beautifully naturally  to me - which sounds bonkers - and sometimes feels bonkers - but it also  just feels wonderfully true to me. I am a Shamanic Sound Healer - now who would have expected that!

This is what I wrote on my other blogg:

What is Shamanic Sound Healing? 

I use sound and vibration to work with the energy body. This includes drumming, Tibetan bowls, tuning forks and my voice;  each session is always unique to the individual or group.

Sound Healing involves the cleansing and releasing of energies, as well as receiving feelings of harmony, balance and physical relaxation.

The sounds and vibration of the instruments, and the voice, resonate with the physical, emotional, metal and spiritual energy fields, bringing healing and a sense of well being.

Shamanism refers to a range of traditional beliefs and practices and is based on the understanding that we are all connected. This includes the recognition that everything, including our Mother Earth, has a spirit and is alive. With this knowledge also comes responsibility. 

I am a Shamanic practitioner because I  also work within the Spirit world and this allows me to include these connections within my Sound Healing practice.  

I offer:

Individual Shamanic Sound Healing

Group Shamanic Sound Journeys

Now how about that!!!!! 

I have also had a lovely rich and full weekend, Steph was over from Belfast and we went to my Mum's on Saturday spending time with my Mum and Jenny -  and then last night as it was Gilly's birthday, Fiona also came round and I cooked a Gilly-centric Birthday feast and we ate, drank wine, talked, laughed and celebrated life which is always a good thing to do!

This week will be busy - have got behind a bit with work and tomorrow Gilly and I go to Les's Mum's funeral - 3 months after her Dad's. But this in itself feels to have a rightness to it - and I am glad to be going, though I will have to get a lot done in the rest of the week as I go to Croatia a week tomorrow - with lots of things to do like prepare a key note presentation!

But I will see Rob which will be lovely.

So another week flashed by - glad I found the time to blogg - as it always good to take the time to just be me - and to recognise where I am - and what I'm up to - even if sometimes I just have to laugh out loud at what I get to up - I wonder what Chris would think about this me of May 2013 - he would probably call her an 'old hippy' - like his three sons do - but you know what I think he would love her energy, craziness and her love of life - and for my part - I loved that lovely man - and always will - how lucky was I!!!!! How lucky am I!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... and a Shamanic Sound Healer - get out of here!!!!!!