Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Home and happy...

...after a truly beautiful few days in the Valley - so I have just spent time with my Spirithorse family - wild, wonderful and deep days and nights.

I was thinking about the woman who went there for the first time three years ago - and I can see much of my growth has been triggered by events involving Spirithorse. The journies to India and Georgia included -  but just being in the Valley nourishes and feeds me - it also challenges me - making me peel back more and more layers of the onion skin within. Holding my heart gently as I take steps into the unknown.

Not always easy - but these last few days have been rich with a joyful certainty. So I have come back feeling very full, warm and profoundly happy - deep inside of me - glowing with happiness. Sometimes being there can be a bit over-whelming and although I can see/feel the shifts and changes - they are settling into place gently.

I had made it my intention to explore how my conscious mind could work with my intuition - and although I need to do more work on this - I just loved the clarity that I felt, as things unfolded for me, realisations that resonated with both my heart and my mind. 

So back home to a Jimmy less Liverpool, memories of the very special party that marked his departure last weekend. Four generations of our family and many dear friends filling this little flat with laughter and best wishes. A big step for him being marked and celebrated with love, wonderful.

I am just so blessed to be living this rich abundance of a life!