Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family holiday............

.......came as a bit of a surprise - though I don't know why as I did go with two of my sons, Lara and met up with Franja and her son Jan - but it was just that - a real family holiday - and just lovely - Nerezine is a perfect place - we did very little apart from swim, eat, read, played cards, drink beer, talked and laughed a lot - though I did run every morning, usually with Franja - which has got me back running - comfortably did the park this morning - so feel fit and relaxed. Don't really feel like going back to work tomorrow.

With so much going on in my life - a family holiday was just perfect - though I can't see me having another one - but who knows - Rob was also away having a ball in Bosnia and Serbia with a couple of mates - he's full of great stories - definitely didn't sound like a family holiday though!!!

So back to work - do feel a bit steadier than a few weeks ago - which is good - and how lucky am I to have had another wonderful family holiday.........................